Welcome to the Level 4 Digital Product Manager Apprenticeship!
Hello and welcome, Apprentice! We are thrilled to have you join the Level 4 Digital Product Manager Apprenticeship Program on LearnDash. This apprenticeship is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge, and behaviours necessary to excel as a Digital Product Manager in the fast-paced and ever-evolving digital landscape.
Duration of Apprenticeship:
- This apprenticeship will run for 24 months, providing a comprehensive and in-depth exploration into the world of digital product management.
What You Will Study:
Over the course of the program, you will dive into various knowledge, skills, and behaviours (KSBs) modules, including but not limited to:
- Product Lifecycle Management: Understand the product delivery lifecycle, its phases, and transformation over time.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Learn to develop and manage business cases while ensuring benefits realization to your organization.
- Communication & Vision: Master the art of communication for a range of stakeholders and create compelling visions and strategies for digital products.
- User-Centric Design: Engage in methodologies for user research and insights, explore prototyping approaches, and delve into evaluative research techniques.
- Security & Compliance: Recognize the importance of data management, security, accessibility, ethics, privacy, and compliance in digital product development.
How You Will Be Assessed:
- Assignments: Engage in practical assignments designed to assess your understanding and application of the KSBs in real work scenarios.
- Quizzes: Participate in quizzes to evaluate your knowledge and understanding of the module content.
- Mock EPA: Undertake a Mock End Point Assessment (EPA) that simulates the structure and requirements of the real EPA, helping you to be better prepared for the final assessment.
- Reflective Journals: Write reflective journals to document your learning journey, insights gained, and areas for improvement.
Expected Time Commitment:
You are expected to commit 6 hours per week to Off-The-Job (OTJ) training. This time is crucial for your learning and development, so please plan your schedule accordingly to ensure consistent and focused participation.
- Familiarize Yourself: Take some time to navigate through LearnDash, understand its layout, and know where to find resources, assignments, and support.
- Engage: Participate actively in discussions, webinars, and group activities.
- Seek Support: If you have questions or need clarification on any aspect of the apprenticeship, don’t hesitate to reach out to your instructors or peers.
Let’s Get Started!
Now that you are all set, click on the ‘Start Learning’ button below to begin your first module. Embrace the journey with enthusiasm and curiosity, and before you know it, you’ll not only complete the apprenticeship but also acquire a wealth of knowledge and skills that will be invaluable in your career.
We wish you a rewarding and enriching learning experience!