Vocational Academy Student Budget Account – Flexible Student Funding for Vocational Training
Vocational training is accessible to everyone. So, when is it best to use our VASBA option?
If you are earning above £21,000 or around £25,000 or higher each year, then VASBA is also a good option to pay your fees. Simply secure your space with a 20% deposit and VASBA pays your fees for you. After another month you then enjoy flexible options where you can either:
- Spread payments interest free for up to 12 months
- You can also pay in flexible chunks at any time and repay early with no additional fees
- It isn’t a loan – meaning no credit check, no means testing and no appearance on your credit file
- As it doesn’t appear on your credit file, it does not affect any application for credit
- Flexible payment options where you can essentially pay back the fees within your chosen payment whenever is best for you
- Interest free
- You get to pay the course fees that we charge, which are MUCH lower than the fees charged for courses with the 19+ Government backed learner loan for example. In fact, the fees charged when using the government loan can be over £1000 more than what we charge! This simply because the government loans are calculated on a national rate using something called guided learning hours.
The not so good:
- If you are a low earner or not currently in employment, although still affordable with the longer payment terms, you’d be better off going with our student loan facility or one of our apprenticeship opportunities.
If you are certain which vocational training course you’d like to study with us, you can complete our enrolment form below by clicking the enrolment form button. The form contains a drop down menu to select your chosen course. Once you complete the enrolment form, you’ll be taken to the course deposit payment page to secure your space. Until this is paid, your space is not confirmed.
If you would like more information or would like to browse our courses, simply click on the relevant button below to either send us an enquiry or search our courses….