Your intro wording goes here...
Who is this course for?
This qualification is the progression from the Award in Education and Training and covers a variety of teaching approaches, classroom management, assessment and inclusive teaching methods.
You will be required to demonstrate a good level of Maths and English in the form of functional skills assessments in addition to formulating a plan to further improve on your current level.
How is the course delivered?
All courses are blended learning, part-time:
– If you already hold the level 3 AET/PTLLS: £875
– If you need to do the level 3 AET/PTLLS in addition to the CET/CTLLS: £1250
How will I be assessed?
You will undertake more advanced practical assessment in the form of teaching observations and challenging coursework that will ensure you become a competent tutor in further education.
Choose this training course:
Why choose our Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training (formerly CTLLS) in Essex?
- Excellent, highly rated vocational training
- Vocational courses in Fitness, Teaching, Security, Teaching and more....
- Multiple funding options available for all courses
- Flexible Study Options - online, part-time and bespoke 1-2-1/small group delivery