Qualify in sports massage therapy with our online sports massage courses
Who is this course for?
It is the ideal qualification to enter in to the fitness/sports industry at a higher level. You can treat clients on a 1-2-1 basis in both clinical and non-clinical environments. Your treatments will range from helping to alleviate symptoms of injury to providing pre-event massage to athletes to prepare them for competition.
What will you learn from this course?
Some of the units you will study with our on-line sports massage courses in Essex are:
– Anatomy and Physiology
– Principles of exercise
– Soft tissue dysfunction and client assessment
– Professional practice
– Administering sports massage treatments (techniques and practical)
How is the course delivered?
All of the theory and case study work is completed via distance, on-line study with the guidance of your tutor and all the practical is done at a workshop weekend with an assessment day when ready.
So, in a nutshell, you study the theory on-line as an independent learner, complete your portfolio with the guidance of your tutor and attend workshops with a final assessment day to finish your course.
Choose this training course:
Why choose our Online Sports Massage course in Essex?
- Excellent, highly rated vocational training
- Vocational courses in Fitness, Teaching, Security, Teaching and more....
- Multiple funding options available for all courses
- Flexible Study Options - online, part-time and bespoke 1-2-1/small group delivery