Please complete the form below to reserve your space. Please also choose your preferred payment/funding option and a tutor will be in touch to take you through the final steps.
We look forward to working with you!
Choose which best suits your intended start date.
Your rights: Under Data Protection Law you have rights over your personal data which can be found on our website thevocationalacademy.co.uk
The information captured on this form will be used to:
● locate your record on our database(s) or create a new one
● manage your application and any associated enrolment(s)
● register you for a Unique Learner Number with the Learner Record Service
● assess any previous qualifications and provide advice about your course
● identify any financial support you may benefit from and provide information about it
● safeguard you or other individuals
● comply with our legal obligations in respect of your health and safety
● fulfill our legal obligations in respect of equality and diversity
We process this data because we are legally obliged to do so or because we need to do so in order to deliver the education/training required by our students. Where this is the case, we do not ask your consent to use your data in these ways. Where we do ask for your consent to collect or use your data, you can withdraw that consent at any time. Just complete a ‘Withdrawal of Consent’ form which can we found on our website thevocationalacademy.co.uk and send it to the Data Protection Office thevocationalacademy.co.uk. Please note that, if your education, funding or support depends upon the data provided, withdrawing consent may not be possible but we will discuss that with you when you contact us. Please also be aware that we cannot destroy data which is associated with funding or support already received.
We are required to share the information with:
● The Education & Skills Funding Agency so that they can fund any support you are entitled to
● Funding agencies who fund specific types of support (such as Disabled Students’ Allowance)
● Awarding organisations and inspection bodies
We may also share the information with:
● The police or legal services where required
● Future employers or employment agencies if they request a reference from us and they provide us with your consent
How we protect your personal data: We have a range of technical and operational measures in place to protect your data from accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure and we only allow staff to access it if they need to as part of their role.
How long do we keep your data? We keep different types of data for different lengths of time depending on need and our obligations. These are explained in our Data Protection Code of Practice which can be found on our website: thevocationalacademy.co.uk
International data transfers: There may be occasions when we transfer your data outside of the United Kingdom e.g., The Vocational Academy may store your personal data with a Cloud Service Provider. Data will only be transferred where the data will be either:
● Protected by equivalent data protection law to that in place in the UK, or
● Protected by another measure that ensures the adequate security of your personal data
If you have any questions or concerns about the collection or use of your personal data, please contact The Vocational Academy on thevocationalacademy.co.uk / 01702 596022. If you are unhappy with the response, you can escalate your complaint by contacting the Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or on 0303 123 1113.
We would like to wish you every success on your apprenticeship with The Vocational Academy.
Please confirm how you would like to be contacted by The Vocational Academy